Wednesday, April 20, 2005

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO BE A PEPPER TOO!


DR. PEPPER CHARCOAL GRILL Posted by Hello

THIS IS SO AWESOME! MY HUBBY WON SOME DR. PEPPER ITEMS AT A FUND RAISER, PROMOTIONAL DRAWING FOR DR. PEPPER. HE RECEIVED THIS GRILL, A COOLER AND A BBQ Grill UTENSIL SET I managed to get them ALL listed on eBay! You can CLICK on the words of each item to VIEW! Listed them at 99 cents EACH! They are Brand New and VERY COOL! ~*~*~ GOOD NEWS!! My Grandmother took 20 STEPS Today! Thank You Jesus! Bless her as she is 84 years old and recovering from a break in her leg, and NOW she needs knee surgery too. She will have that done end of May sometime, TILL THEN this is the First day since Feb that she has walked! I am going to visit her now! ~*~*~ Have had major electrical problems since our power was restored. Lights flickering, the fridge goes on and off, everything has been crazy. I was so freaked out I went and bought 2 more smoke alarms. So will have to wait till insurance sends us some money to get it all fixed. Has not been fun but at least I can sleep at night a bit better with those extra smoke alarms! ~*~*~ Have a NEW SUBSCRIBER to my Consulting Service: PHIL just signed up and I am looking forward to helping him All I can! He has lots to learn! My idea of helping people for a month works for sure, cause there is so much to learn about selling on eBay that it can be overwhelming if you get ALL the info at once! Will be helping him along bit by bit! ~*~*~ ~*~*~*~Call unto me and I will answer thee, and shew thee GREAT and mighty things, which thou knowest not. ~*~ Jer. 33: 3 ~*~*~*~*~

No comments: