Sunday, March 27, 2005

~*~ HAPPY EASTER ~*~

What a very cool and different EASTER time we had today! We all went to Daytona Beach. Just in time to witness the sunrise! I did video tape it! It was heart touching for sure! Then we went to Cracker barrel, (my mother and our friend Debbie are Cracker barrel ADDICTS)!
Then went to visit my Grandmother in the Nursing Home.
Had some rest time, THEN went and PIGGED out at the Florida buffet.... Whew, I am stuffed to the gills now! ~*~*~*

Was a different kind of Easter! Was the first time we never had the traditional food with all of us cooking. Decided it was Much better than the mess afterwards! My mother gave all us girls Orchids to wear! Made it even more special!
She is way too thoughtful my mother! ~*~*~*~*~*~

OK, time to get to work. I have some GREAT Books to list on Amazon and/or eBay today! Several cookbooks too. Just listed a cookbook from Georgia on eBay and it already got a bid! THAT is a GOOD sign when you get a bid right away! One book I found is called: WHITE TRASH COOKING! No idea what this author was thinking,, haha, But could be a good selling item!
Do hope so! ~*~*~*~*

HI-HO-Hi-Ho its off to work I go ~*~*~*~

HAPPY EASTER!
HE HAS RISEN!
Keep Praising GOD for HE has made YOU!

~*~*~ Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. ~*~*~ Luke 15:10 ~*~

1 comment:

Sagar Joshi said...

have u personally left that comment ?