Saturday, March 26, 2005

EBAY TODAY

I just did a photo shoot of some cool items to list on eBay!

I found a Bible from the 1800's ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13959&item=6521449738 ) , a 1965 Highschool yearbook: ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=378&item=4538693549 ) from Manatee High school and a Rook Card Game ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2552&item=5179447406 ) ! Will finish the photos and list them next. I like to start my auctions with a starting price of 99 cents. I feel its STILL Better odds than a Lottery ticket! ((smiles))

I have no auctions ending today, do have a few tomorrow, SO we will see how it goes, they are moving a bit slow. What will be, will be!

Looking forward to Sunrise Service on Easter, we are going to Daytona Beach for that. Will be nice too, to walk away from the computer for 24 hours! BUT sure I will have some withdrawal.

Blessings, Danna <>< ~~

~*~*~*~*~ Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it. ~*~*~*~* Hebrews 13:2 ~*~*~*~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Danna, thanks for your cheerful message. I just finished my first midterm exam this morning, still have 3 to go. Knowing that I have to spend this weekend for my History paper which due on Monday make me even tired(...I almost fall asleep in front of the computer...-_-)but after I saw your message, I feel refresh again...thanks for the message.. gotta keep working on the paper now, then go to Good Friday service tonight. Blessing to you too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice message of support on my blog. You seem like a nice person to know.