Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Goal Setting in the New Year


This is the OFFICIAL

PowerSellingMom 2009 Calendar called:

"Organized PowerSelling"

..........................

Improve Yourself as an eBay Seller!

..........................

INCLUDING a Computer DVD Playable on

Windows Media Player or Real Player.

.......................................

"THE ORGANIZED ROAD TO POWERSELLING"

by: Danna Crawford


I've been Powerselling my way through eBay since 1997. I have my own system of setting goals with realistic expectations.

My system will help you:

  • PRIORITIZE
  • SIMPLIFY
  • SET GOALS
  • PLAN THE FUTURE


I'm sharing with you my Calendar style that I've been using for years. It has helped me to

  • STAY POSITIVE,
  • THINK BIG and
  • REMAIN FOCUSED!


ALLOW ME TO INSPIRE YOU!



THIS IS YOUR YEAR!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

YOU CAN BE A SELLING SUCCESS!

You will get:

  • 12 MONTH CALENDAR
  • (spiral bound hanging/wall calender 17" long by 11" wide with detailed pages, different for each month,
  • designed by Danna Crawford)

  • 33 MINUTE DVD
  • BLACK PEN
  • Newsletter Subscription Support!
&
BONUS ITEMS:

  • 1 YEAR Text Link of Advertising at PowerSellingMom.com
  • ON The FREEBIES Page!
PLUS A $50.00 off COUPON FOR MY PRIVATE COACHING PACKAGE!

~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for Stopping By!

Will be watching for YOU TO SHINE in 2009!

  • Blessings, Danna Crawford,
  • CEO/Founder of PowerSellingMom, Inc.


No comments: